Friday, March 25, 2011

I feel the chemical kicking in,

Its finally the last day of the week again! Friday 25th of March 2011,2:57am.
SO,I've finally,signed up for school. Yay to all those who have been chasing me over and over and over and over (and yeah I think you get it) again,for registering with school. Which I've finally done it,kudos to me? I guess. So its kinda a movie marathon day/week. Caught "Diary of a Wimpy kid" and "Sucker Punch" ,both the movies were pretty okay I suppose,well to those who caught it with me might not think the same,but to each is own.


AND! I got myself this really awesome diary from PMKT today! Looks lego-ish and most importantly its pink. Well,its not like something pink ever fails to catch my eye so yupp. This one apparently made me wanna bring it home,also I've been wanting a diary for a long time,to keep track of alot of things that I have in mind and of course finally,I settle down myself with this one,pretty sweet. Now what I need is a pen and more pink or purple post it's I think?


Alright I guess that's all for now,hopefully the weekends would be good! I'm expecting the arrival of my housings! Which keeps me really excited and Scottie's visit to the vet tomorrow! Hope everything goes well and TGIF everyone! Have a good weekend ahead. X

No comments: