Monday, March 28, 2011

Its raining,its pouring the old man is snoring.

[Edited]
Its currently 4:20 am now and pouring heavily outside at this hour. I'm still wide awake,so boyf got his Band hero set today,one happy boy he is. Dindin at his place again,I'm so distracted by the heavy rain. Thoughts keep going through my mind that its going to flood my room one day if it keeps pouring so heavily like this. Rainy days keeps my mind running through a lot of stuffs,I guess one's love for another can be really big. No doubt that we maybe selfish at times,but come to think of it. Most of the times we're selfish for the ones we love. The rain is getting too heavy and I am really really distracted by it. God please stop raining. Hope everyone will have a goodnight's sleep.

&Love,I think you know I'll only get so affected because you take a special place inside me.
Or else,why would I even bother if you don't mean two fucks to me? Yeah so I know,you know.

This world end thing is scaring the fucking shit out of me,first its tsunami in Japan like a warning to us (Get better soon Japan!),then earthquakes in sudden parts of the earth. I honestly hope we can look after our earthly home proper soon,we all wanna live till old age and have a long happy life,don't we?





I honestly need to get my ass back to Sunday masses diligently.
I feel so sinful skipping them every now and then. FUCK MYSELF REALLY.

No comments: