Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello November,

Hihi,its finally November! Right,so today really sucked. Had terrible migrains if you call it,
the name for really bad headaches? Or maybe not. But whatever it is,my head hurt like mad
today. I hate headaches,and for a long time I haven't said this. I finally have Monday
Blues! ): I'm really starting to dread every Monday,for the longest time since I've had this
feeling. &I miss nehneh so much now! He was such a sweetie last night,I want an adorable
dog like him too! ): Daddy get over it! Start facing your fears. So I'll be back to work
tomorrow again,as usual I should say. I feel alittle,dreadful. I wonder why. But anyhow,
I'll still be back to work. Ohoh! Hi Rongzx,if you ever read this. Happy 18th! (: Okay I'm
hungry,I'm going to cook noodles to feed on. K,have a happy Tuesday everyone!
Love you guys,bai. (L)



Beeps early Legal 18th Celebration,






















Blogger,you are the biggest bitch alive. Followed by you,facebook.

No comments: