Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You found me,

Right,so its Wednesday 17th Nov. Rehearsals at 9am later and I'm still wide awake.
Updating this space of mine that I've left blank for so long. The big day is in 3 days,
I'm pretty much excited for it,rehearsals this week straight. Can't wait to see the ballerina's
later on. 3:04 am now and I'm hungry for maggie noodies again,this sucks so bad. I'm so
lazy to get to the kitchen and yes etc,etc. So today was pretty good,caught "Red" with Baby,
much of an awesome movie. &yes,that silly boy got me my stitch phone casing! Did catch me
by surprise,but! That meant,he skipped a few lessons in school! But anyhow,I still love you.
And thank you so much for cute stitch. (: I'll take good care of him. Oh yes,two days back
we paid a visit to my favourite god-son. Its been so long since I visited him,&beeps mum
cooked us supper. Mee sua rocks \m/ Alright I feel abit angsty now,why. This is shit.
OKAY FEELING VERY FUCKED UP. Why ah? Ah k,I'm going to cook my maggie noodies.
Goodnight guys,love y'all. (L) See you pretty ballerina's in the morning.
Nabeicheebyesibehfuckedup. you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dedicate a post to your bf!

Anonymous said...

Copycat!
NO ONE wants to copy you la. Ugly girl

Rachael Pong said...

Anon 1 - Soon soon! (:

Anon 2 - I don't remember mentioning I was the one being copied? And I never said I was pretty,but I know&I admit,sadly, I'm quite ugly!

Anonymous said...

excited to read it! and don't bother what others say. you're awesome just the way you're. :)

Rachael Pong said...

Aww thank you sweet. You must be awesome yourself too! (: Leave down your name next time you comment! (:

Anonymous said...

hahah sure, :) you're awesome too!

Rachael Pong said...

Aww thank you Rynise! (:

Anonymous said...

haha, welcome. <3