Tuesday, November 30, 2010

As long as you're holding on,I won't fall.

Time check, 1:50 am. Tuesday 30th November.


The last of November and hello December,which also states Christmas and end of 2010.
Back to morning shift later on at MSC,today has been wonderful at least in the evening.
Though the 2nd part of work today was entertaining,as much as I'd like tosay,I pretty
much enjoyed work. But it was very much fucked in the morning. &I hate it.
How I wished sometimes,I never had such screwed up mornings. At times when you know,
that everything was never gonna be easy. But you just hoped that,you could have some
quiet time of your own. The screamings,the moodswings. I don't wish to say this,but hell
I am starting to hate my job. At times. I don't know what to say,insomnia is acting up
again. But at least I can say,this November has been really awesome.


"This life is what you make it. No matter what,you're going to mess up sometimes&its a
universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up.
Girls will be youre friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember,some come,
some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends.
Don't let go of them. As for lovers,they come and go too. And I hate to say it,but most of
them,actually pretty much all of them,are going to break your heart. But you can't give up,
because if you do,you'll never find your soul mate. You'll never find that half who makes you
whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna
fail at everything. Keep trying , hold on and always believe in yourself. So keep your head up,
keep your chin up and most importantly,keep smiling. Because life's a beautiful thing&there's
so much to smile about."

-Marilyn Monroe




Meet my favourite,Stitch (:




When I see you,the world stops. It stops and all that exists for me is you. There's nothing else.
No noise,no other people,no thoughts or worries. The world just stops, and its a beautiful place,
and there is only you.

1 comment:

Joey Lau said...

Wah, Somebody sibei chio uh, Wo xi huan. Wo ke yi date ni ma?