Monday, November 8, 2010

Always,all ways.


Finally back to work tomorrow,or should I say later since its passed twelve?
Anyway,today was pretty much alot of anger and mixed emotions.
Pretty simple day had,Church ed as usual in the morning and headed to Baby's place in the
afternoon. That pretty much made my day the most I suppose? (: Had dinner after that
leaving for my favourite girls place! A retarded trip there or maybe not,
cause we had to watch two boys play giddy games. But still,it was good to meet up
with them. We need to catch uplike literally every week! Right so performance is in a week's
time,finally back to lessons on Sat. I have a week more to go. Need to really buck up,
Rachael buck up. Stop being lazy,and skipping lessons for the stupidest reasons. Honestly,
I feel really guilty for doing so now. Another week to go ahead! Pay is in and now,
I really don't have an idea if I should totally get the pair of shoes. Crap. Alright I should
really stop here,nights sweethearts. Have a good week ahead. AND DAMNIT.
Monday blues. ): Ahh crap.




I love you, I have loved you all along
And I miss you, been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go
keep breathing cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it, hold on to me, never let me go
Far Away - Nickle Back

No comments: