Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lost in time,


Hi,today is the third day of work this week. The Central mall is really quiet today,
this sucks. I really want to eat subway now,I'm starving like mad. ):
Okay so yesterday and the day before was really retarded,day before Joey and Leonard
were being pure retards,honestly I think Leonard contracted Joey's
"I am so fucking retarded" Disease. HAHA Joey,its written all over you the other night,
isn't it? &Yesterday Miya was entertaining himself with the webcam,if I can right now
I would really upload the video of him,he took while I was busy working.
Why am I working at a place full of retards? Not only that,our newly recruited crew also all
retarded. How nice. They should totally rename the shop as,
"Marble slab RETARDED creamery." Probably suits us more.


sings "I'd bust the windows out your car"~



Okay side tracked,this really sucks. I am really really bored,freezing! &not to mention,
my finger hurts like KRAZY.The aircondion here is really bad,its making me sleepy
and also makes the poor finger hurt more. THIS REALLY SUCKS okay,
really I am starving and my finger hurts,and I am so bored. Really how bad can this get. ):
Oh well,one more day! Till I get freedom! A little at least. *Beggin,beggin youuuuuuuuu~
Ah alright,better start paying attention to the counter. HAIZ. =/

Wo de du zi hen e fullstop

4 comments:

eugenie said...

hey relink me:) thanks!
http://symphony-of-love.blogspot.com

Rachael Pong said...

Okayyyy! (:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw you at j8 on fri night? You look good!

Rachael Pong said...

Hello! Oh yes,I was there. Haha aww,thank you sweet! (: