Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shape of my heart,


Hi I miss writing in this space.
I have so much to update and I'm so lazy to. Well,facebook's uploader is being a bitch,
and finally today I have a little time to update. So life's been pretty much good,
many celebrations going on lately,So happy Sexy legal 18th to Samantha Caia Tan,
and Happy sweet 15th to Sonia Banana bby Donahue, (: Birthday Celebrations back to back.

Sonia's 15th Birthday at Marina Bay Sands Hotel,
Mad pretty view from the room through those pretty full length mirrors.
The Skypark has the prettiest view of the night ever,
With Sonia's Prada Cake,we celebrated her 15th on 30th September 2010. & Did I mention?
The bathroom is ginormous.
Celebrated Sam's 18th at Pasir ris coasta Sands,with our cutely done Birthday cake!
Birthday cake ice cream with Butterfingers,M&M's,asorted sprinkles and Gummy Bears!
The cutest Cake alive.
&yay,I'm finally done updating,but Fb's uploader is still being a bitch by taking forever.
Okay I should really go get some shuteye now,morning shift at MSC tomorrow! (:
Work work work,sounds like fun?

No comments: