Monday, October 25, 2010

As long as I'm laughing with you,

Hi.

Its 24th October 2010,finally a day of rest today.But damn cramps had to ruin my day,
sucks to be a girl,for now I suppose. Medication makes me woozy,till now.
Gonna have dinz soon!Alright,so yesterday was pretty much an awesome day.
For the first time I attended a beach wedding. Congratulations Brother,you finally
tied up the not. The day went well,with our famousSg's heat and sunlight.
Thankfully it didn't rain,though hearing some parts of Sg having heavy down pours. Had an awesome company at the wedding,my little monsters,the double A brothers
,my favourite girls and most importantly my favourite gay boy. Also,did I mention?
I finally metup with Angela! It has been so long and oh yes!
Happy Belated 17th Birthday,xo. (:

Somehow I'm getting really tired when I know I have to work,
maybe I'm just too tired already.Maybe its this months schedule,
that I have to work everyday! ): I need a break,thankfully next month's schedule
isn't so packed up. Also performance is approaching,need to get back to class.
Need to buck up and stop being lazy! Lazy bug is getting the better of me,
I really hate being solazy for lessons. It means I have a lot more to catch up from
the others! Okay,this sucks.

&I have 302 photos to upload,oh what joy.





All that I'm after is a life full of laughter,
without you God knows what I'd do.
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter
as long as I'm laughing with you.
I'm thinkin' that all that still matters is a love ever after,
after the life we've been through,cause I know there's no life after you.

No comments: