Friday, October 22, 2010

Won't let this pass me by,


Certain things we tend to never understand,certain reasons we will never realise.
Life has been rather good to me,I guess. Its the 22nd of October today,at 2:31 am.
I'm finally blogging again. Work is giving me a break tomorrow,or should I say later.
Work has been pretty much on my everyday playlist. I think I've disappeared long
enough from this space. I miss writing here so much,this space used to be filled with
everything but sadness,then filled with happiness. and pretty much another 8 months
of emotional writings. and now I can finally say,I can finally fill this page up
with happy writings again. The big day is arriving in approx 24 hrs time,I can't
believe I'm saying this,but I'm really excited for it. The biggest occasion,
the Pong Family has ever had in years. Then again,its because I'll be spending this
really big occasion with my favourite girls,my sweetest little sunshines and also,
my favourite Gay-est boy ever ( he's so gay,you can never imagine. :O ) :D

I see myself smiling more than I used to,I can now smile because I just want to.
Because, I truely am happy,again. &Thank you for showing me how nights will never
be cold again,that I should never be afraid of thunders and lightnings again,
because you'll always be there,not only for that but for everything and anything.
Also,for always making me smile,every.single.time.
I know I've never said this to you,but thank you Gabriel Wang,I love you.

Alright,its 3:30 am now. I shall go head to get some shuteye,long day tomorrow I guess!
Goodnight sweethearts,love y'all. (L) (:





&How thankful I ever am,for having you.

No comments: