Sunday, January 3, 2010

You're my kind of beautiful,


Cause i know there will be the 5th and the 6th and so on and so forth.
Coming this far,through so much. Through the rains,the pains the fun and Joy.
We are here right now, though times are difficult for us now. We don't meet that often,
we don't see each other as often as we use to,but definately my heart is always there for you.
And you'll always occupy this space in that tiny heart of mine,with you my heart feels full.

Nights are getting cold,without you beside me. &you just don't know how much i miss you,
when you're not around. But absense makes the heart grow fonder isn't it?and indeed,
I love you very much,so much so even if you don't know. I'll tell you again,that Baby,I love you.
You're the only reason why I'm smiling,the only reason why i'm not giving up and holding on.
Because you give me the strength to keep going on,you showed me you are worth so much more,
than this. All I want is to spend a long and happy life with you,we're not together,but our hearts
definately are. You showed me,you're different from all the other guys,you're special.
Unique in your own way.The very special one,I want to spend my life with.
Grow old together and walk on together till the end of time,like how i wished that this never had to end. You're fast asleep right now,and I won't know if you'll ever come across this post of mine for you,but these are the words from my heart. No matter what happens in the near future ahead of us,I'll always be thankful to have you in my life. So Baby,I love you always. (L)

No comments: