Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today was not good,


I really really do.



I missed dance,again. FML I'm gonna get so screwed when I get back on Sunday.
Came home after church today,and today's reading tells us,
We need Faith,Hope and Love. &Love is the greatest among all,love is never ending.
Today we're suppose to tell someone we love them,someone whom we haven't been telling,
and I am telling you right now if you read this,I love you and you know I do.
More than you'll ever know,I love you because I just do.
I slept more than i should be today and that is scary. Serious.
Sunshine was being a sweetheart today,I cried&he hugged me and said "Jiejie don't cry =/"
With his very small arms,but I could feel all his love. I love you so much,Caden Chin.
Today very much sums up a bad day,it wasn't good. Not at all,I feel so miserable,upset,
heartached,lost&all the other words you can think of. I felt like a huge part of me was gone.
I need to find it back&that huge part seems to be you. Little Miss Sunshine,where are you?
My day wasn't good,how about yours?

When I wake up,its you.
Before I fall asleep,its you.
Throughout my day,its you.
Every minute of the day,still you.
Now you know?









I'll try,for your Love. I'll try.
Sometimes,its just wrong to walk away,though you think its over

Knowing there's so much more to say.

No comments: