Thursday, January 28, 2010

A smile that hides a broken heart,


Because when I have you,I forget the world.
Hold on to me and never let me go,will you?






Hi everyone,I know its been a long time.
But for the time being,I'm back to Livejournal.
Anyway,life hasn't been good to me.
Has not been,at all. Things aren't going very well.
Today is the 22nd day,since I left blogger alone.
Everyone has their posting today,I hope everyone is happy to be at their posted area.
Today I had a very nice long talk to this very old close friend of mine,
and I've come to realise alot on love,and what goes on in a relationship.
We're called silly,but at the end of the day,
we just want the one we love to be happy,no?
For that matter,I'm not okay. Not okay at all&I don't wanna say why.
I don't want to talk much about anything on blogger right now,
so its gonna be left blank.
Being happy seems to difficult lately,I want everyone to be happy.
Especially you,Dear one.





&Dear one,
I love you more than you'll ever know
and a part of me dies,when I let you go.
Don't let me go if it hurts,cause I don't want you to either.
Just so you know,I've never left. I'm still here,for you.
Call me silly,call me foolish,but no matter how hard,You're worth it all.

No comments: