Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just who am I kidding?

Who am I kidding,I'm just not okay am I?
Are you? IFMY )':

Between now and then till I see you again,I'll be loving you. Love me.
Never thought not having you here now,would hurt so much.
I'm not doing okay,how about you? ): Why is it,I can feel that you aren't either. =/


In simple words it means,don't let me go if it hurts you.
&I'm not leaving for anywhere because the truely right one,is you.






Yesterday was the 29th, and its the 5th.
I celebrated in my heart,but am I not suppose to anymore?

2 comments:

cher-ish said...

I so understand how you're feeling. Similiar scenario we're facing. But hell yea babe,if you really do luv him and want him back in your life again,go all out alright? Never,ever have regrets in your life. Cherish's the word. Just know that. Fear not,you just go with what your heart feels. Whatever the outcome is,at least you know you've tried,at least you tried.. alright?<: goooo babe!!

Rachael Pong said...

(: thank you sweet,yeah I'll be trying. I just hope that I've tried hard enough.