Monday, May 14, 2012

"There's nothing between you and your dreams."

Sunday again, G's back in camp and sometimes I really wonder,how time actually flies when my weekends are here. BLOODY ANNOYING. So saturday was Roxy's portfolio's photoshoot,I swear I am a horrible person to ask for a photoshoot,I AM LIKE PHYSICALLY AWKWARD AND RETARDED IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA? But on the other hand , beeps was so good like freaking supermodel me. HAHA. Maybe cause the theme I was given was wedding? hard to come by and I can't smile with my teeth for nuts,I look like I'm spastic or something. But anyhow it was a really fun experience! With all that running around and changing from make up to make up and hairstyles to hairstyles. Really fun I must say,and yes that very day was @jodionne's birthday too. Happy 20th Bbg,but I have to say this week was just hectic all that running around....but it was really worth it all that time. And yes,the other night going club hopping with the bunny girls. I must say I haven't club hop like this before ever,I think we had four chops? which was extreme. Oh well,so with all that said,have a good week ahead everyone! X











Instagram Visuals,

No comments: