Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer's Song,

So here's the other half of the photos from Joey's now on page! Massive image heavy post. Really had a hard time trying to upload all these because blogger seems to be telling me my album is full! So I don't know what I did,but..............there's space for upload now! ^^ So we got to stay at THE Marina Bay Sands hotel last Friday/Saturday and we made it alive not have slept the night before at all and made it for the lovely sunrise view at our hotel's balcony. It was really lovely,too bad I forgot my camera,AGAIN. Which is a really pain in my neck cause I keep forgetting to bring it out... Haha but speaking about not sleeping the night before,we all perished in deep sleep later that afternoon. LOL Real epic of us. So I was suppose to be doing my poster for work tomorrow and I'm still here typing this chunk and still blank on what to draw cause I'm really bad at artistic stuff,like really. :/ I have no inspiration right now and this is killing me cause I have morning shift tomorrow at 1030,and its 3:28 am now? Sigh. Alright I shall stop here now and really start inspiring myself for the poster or I am really fried tomorrow. So goodnight sweethearts! Hope you guys are having a good week unlike mine. X









































































































No comments: