Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It could be so nice,growing old with you.






























So I spent my entire week,working,partying with my girls and also Mahjong with the MSC Crew. To much of an enjoyable weekend,which also caused my lack of sleep. So badly. So partied at Zirca/Rebel on Friday night with Zavier,Jon and the girls,finally Ralph managed to join us! Saturday with my boy,who booked out only that morning and of course the Mahjong that night with the crew. Then on Sunday was Zachary's birthday! (HAVE YOU EVER IMAGINED MANY BOYS RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS SCREAMING? GOD. THAT WAS HELL.) Seems like everything is so much of fun! But I am so drained,work tomorrow again and Gabriel just went back to camp today. Sigh,weekends pass too fast. ): I need longer weekends! June is coming and its gonna be a really busy month. So excited about the upcoming stuffs in June though! Can't wait for the weekend to come. So goodnight everyone! Have a great week,X

No comments: