Friday, May 18, 2012


Another night with my thoughts and this space,they just never seem to stop rushing in and out of my brains,maybe just this time I get to talk about how I really think  of my day? Or perhaps just a way I unwind what I've been thinking of all day long.

Its Friday now,since its 3:27 am in the morning right now. G's booking out in the night and hopefully I'll get to meet the girls and rest at night after our movie.

Side tracking,I was going through my older posts,or so you call them archives,just brings back too much memories,well,of course memories from good to bad , happy to sad. How I got stronger and stronger each time after a breakdown after all those times I had to get myself and my act together cause there's so much more for me to be looking at than just how bad my life was at the moment. Just realizing how much it took me to get to where I am today,in terms of my emotional side. I am too emotional for my own good,I guess if you know me well,you'd already figured.

Then again , I wonder how its like to go back and make my decision again,would it have changed anything? If I get to live the same life twice,would I take a different route? Sometimes I wished I did take a different route but sometimes I just know I won't.

No comments: