Friday, May 11, 2012

Let the skies,cry restless rain.

2nd Fidelio St.


So the other Sunday,we went over to my RIDICULOUSLY RICH cousins place for pre-mothers' day celebration! I envy how they can be so rich but they never actually have to look that way,"rich people always look poor" Okay I just freaked myself out cause my "C" key was stuck and I couldn't press it......... aside from that back to topic,yes I really envy them. They have such a pretty house that I don't think they'll ever have the need to leave home? Seriously,if I ever have a house like that,I'll stay home 24/7 and I'll ask my friends over all the time. I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED AT HOME! I can sun tan at home,sing karaoke at home,I can play computer games at home,play the x-box at home,play tekken at home,play street fighter on a projector screen at home. I mean seriously,they have all that,I can even BBQ at home!? If I stayed there to begin with. HAHA. wow,dream over-rated. Well,maybe one day I'll live in a place like that. THEN I CAN EVEN HAVE MY OWN BALLET STUDIO AT HOME!?


So mothers day was actually good? Cause we had to kill the live crabs ourselves,if we wanted to eat it,and God it was delicious. Something they add in there like wine or something was really good! I think we have a chef in the making now! hehehe >:) Yeap so that was that,speaking about this week..I actually fell sick,well thanks to my dearest bunny girls,who were coughing vigorously infront of my face every single day,I was a silent whisperer for two days. I'm finally better now? For the fact that I can actually sing now. HAHA. G had nights out today too,and tomorrow night he's gonna be out!!! Happyisme. I actually hate having my iphone now,cause I keep neglecting my DSLR. :/



Happy 2 years since we met, Cookie Boy.


Its been two years since I had this little ball of fun,whom I dearly miss every now and then. He taught me what its like to really look after a dog,and what are the responsibilities that come with it,like early EARLY morning walks,afternoon naps,sleeping at the same time cause he refuses to sleep with me in my room? and of course unconditional love to them. I bet you're really big now,I miss you and I hope you remember me cause I always will. I love you boy,Happy 2 years since we met,to us. X

No comments: