Friday, October 30, 2009

Let me know,




Officially,2 papers down&3more to go.
Say bye to maths Forever now. It sounds super awesome,
to fuckin be without maths,so now i'm struggling my ass off for art.
FML,twisted tangled twisted tangled twisted tangled. __
I cannot wait for the 4th of Nov,cause it'll feel like its the end,
but then again,not,because i still have a one hour paper to do on the 11th. Sick.
&I can't wait for the 16th most importantly,because i will have a hell of a time,
with all my wonderful babies♥
so many things planned,and all these are getting me super excited to do anything right now.
But,i need to get my art done,to spare me all the worries and stress.
I'm so lazy to do anything! Someone,please motivate me with something. ):

*Curse and swears at sore throat.



I have no idea,if i should do it,or not.
Because a part of me wants to,&yet a part of me doesn't. =/
What does it feel like,when you're caught in between?

No comments: