Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'll make every second count,


21st of the month!
Happy Monthsary for Jobaby&I (:
Its been a long time baby,thank you for everything.
Cause you have been really awesome,I hope you know that.
&you know you're one i won't wanna let go of,
I love you very much. Hugs♥


Photos from airport studying! (:







































My wonderful day spent with Jobaby&Zhouzhou. <3





&the promises I've made,
So i'm coming back to show you that,
I'll love you the rest of my life

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Eh finally you have a blog song that doesn't irritate me. HAHAHAHAHA.

Rachael Pong said...

Hahahaha nize right my new blog song. \m/

dylan said...

I don't love you anymore .. since you love jojo. BYE BYE .

Rachael Pong said...

Uhhhh Babyyyy!
I never say i don't love you loh.
How can you not love meeee :(
I LOVE YOU MORE :(