Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fill my little world,


Dream&believe.


Back from a slack day in school,
Block testing was,once again boring,
Attendance rate,18 from 5A&21 from 5B.
less then half the population of sec 5's

After school headed to Jobaby's place for tuition,
and over to compass to meet up with Baby,
then off to Yt's place for an awesome dinner,with vick baby&Joey.
Dinner was great,left around 8plus9.
Baby came over for awhile,haha and now baby knows a secret of mine!
Darn,shouldn't have said anything. LOL
Anywayz,not heading school anymore,so today is my last.=/
Luv all those who made this year an awesome school year <3

Awwwww! It sorta poked you too,didn't it?
Gosh your speech really shocked me today. :O
I am indeed surprised. (Y) Job.
NOT! Jolly well FUCK OFF._l_

Oh shoot,Andre has left for the army!
Your happy dayz are over!hahaha.
Okay i shall not be sadistic,see you soon!
when you book out. (Y)

From the moment,you came into my life,
You,you showed me,whats right.(:

No comments: