Sunday, October 25, 2009

&how i'd love you with all my heart,


&you know i do. (:
Today counting down,3(:



Afternoon all!
Today is Sunday,and i gave church a miss. Tired!
Yesterday,out with love,met his dad for dinner. (:
Hard rock,awesome ttm. Apart from the many birthday's they celebrate there every min.LOL!
&Thanks uncle for the dinner! (:
Cine for awhile,Baby&his street fighter. Haha. (:
Met Bear outside Cathay coincidently,&she tempts me once again.
will consider though,not that i won't. Super tempting i swear.
Alright so headed home after that&love send me home. (L)





&Baby,you know i love you too right? haha.
But the fact that i love you more.
You know,you've been the best i could have,really.
For everything and anything,
I love you my silly boy,very very fucking much.♥
&You'll never have to doubt that. (:
Cause i'll never wanna lose you,or let you go.

No comments: