Friday, October 31, 2014

The Platypus Lobster Shack,

Finally the weekends! How's everyone's Friday going so far? Its halloween night tonight and I'm so stoked going out to meet the Gabby and the girls. Dressing up for the event for the first time as I've slept one away and the other was a shabby try of being a vampire. But today I'm going to update my space with Roxanne's actual day birthday celebration at "The Platypus lobster shack" located at bugis junction! While getting prepared I've some spare time (:

So Monday was Roxy's official day&I had a surprise planned for her with Kitson, cause the other night we totally missed out getting her a cake as we shared someone else's. Careful planning with Kitson in order not for her to know that I was going to be there for the dinner, she's just really that good at exposing surprises..... sigh.

Th lobster shack is known for their handmade pastas! But I've tried the lobster burger thing as well and it tasted just as good?

 The atmosphere was kinda good I guess, pretty quiet and crowd-less, but maybe cause it was a Monday afterall.
The menus actually have really interesting pictures on them! Makes ordering food kinda interesting?
Pretty neat seahorse drawing?
 Please excuse the shameless #selfie , cause I was thrown alone while Kitson went to pick the main character of the night and her parents. So I took the chance haha.
This pumpkin soup is amazing. The taste is some kind of nice,which I can't really explain.
 This pasta's with truffle oil bacon bits and shrooms + really strong taste of cheese. People who love cheese this is definitely for you. Roxanne almost puked at the smell of my dish haha
 The legendary lobster burger! Tasted super good though,the lobster pieces were chunky and meaty!
 NOW THIS. Is basically vanilla ice cream and apple pie. But there's this little ingredient on the ice cream which pops in your mouth?!?!?! Like the pop sweets they sell in mama stores. LOL 

Miss Wee and Family.
 Happiest Birthday BBG! 
 Looking super disgusting, cause it was a Monday, hence the monday blues face. 




That's pretty much all for now! Gonna finish up my makeup and head out, will update about halloween soon! Hope you guys have a great halloween weekend! Stay Beautiful y'all. X

No comments: