Monday, October 20, 2014

Denim weekends,

 Decked in: 
Ripped Jeans by : StyleDasher
Watch by : Fossil
KnitWear by : Some random online store(can't remember which!)
Sneakers by : Converse




Hello all! Its Monday and I'm home sick from work. Had a pretty hectic week last week, too much work to do. Finally getting some rest this week being unwell,so I have the time to update for the weekends! Spent the weekends looking for halloween costumes! Finally decided to get into the mood by dressing up for the occasion and heading out to get props and what not. The excitement is actually kicking in? I am so stoked. But shall not reveal what I'll be this year yet, until I get my stuff all ready. Will blog about halloween shopping probably soon! Heading out again this week to get the final touches. So I practically spent the weekends with Gabby, deciding on halloween costumes. Actually can't wait for Wednesday to come because its a public holiday. Kinda getting drained from school and work at the same time. Sucks. 

&I've taken some visuals over the weekends, nothing much but I'll be back with more!

Guess we all can tell that not all the time girls will be late cause we have to put make up isn't it? LOL
Gabby's obsession with the alien from Toys Story, he said he needed three of these to complete them........ Lol whut. 
OBSESSED WITH CANDIES GIFTS COVERS!
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T SMOKE. Was just getting a cigarette out for Gab. 
REFUSED THE SELFIE. SIGH
Asked for an #ootd pose and I got this. 
Joey came to meet us for dinner later on!
&Gabby documenting his haircut he got for school.


Alright, that's all I have for now! Hang in there everyone, OUR PUBLIC HOLIDAY IS JUST ONE DAY AWAY! Have a great week beautiful people. X

No comments: