Friday, October 17, 2014

CMPB,

Hello all! But last Monday we headed to Dempsy to try out this restaurant? or bar or cafe of some sort. The ambience was pretty alright, practically sitting in darkness cause the lights were dim. It was Ralph's POP celebration dinner, so we gathered to have a good meal. Despite being tired from a long day of work I'm glad we all made the time to sit down together and have a good meal! 

So below were Gabby's and my choice for the night! The rest were too hungry to wait for me to snap pictures so thats all I have for that. 

Rosti w Beef Sausage, which tasted alot like chicken!
&My Vongole, with I'm not sure, homemade broth? Or White Wine sauce. 
Only group photo,but as you can see,Joey was way to hungry to bother. LOL


Guess thats all for today! Hope everyone will enjoy their weekend ahead, stay beautiful! X

No comments: