Friday, October 3, 2014

Officially back to work,

(Excuse me for the shameless Selfie, I had a crazy good make up day that night. Lol)

Good morning Friday! TGIF everyone! Hope everybody's week has been great so far, I had a crazy week. Officially back to work full time , with school. I cannot start to describe how tired I actually am, but I have to say it feels really fulfilling. &Pardon me if I start slowing down on filling this page again,cause my days start to get really packed now. 

Anyway, apart from that I'm going to share about the glorious dinner meal I had with Gabby&Joey on Wednesday @ ChinaTown! Its like really normal stingray etc... but the chilli they used was pretty appetising. I'm really not a fan of chilli or whatsoever spicy stuff, you can tell or would know if you know me or! have watched Melissa's and my crazy video on youtube. But this chilli sauce really made a different taste in the food, and it made me more hungry than I was before I started eating! It was still a little spicy but it was all balanced out with the taste of it. 

Incase you guys wanna try this, its located at the market place in Chinatown, pretty unsure how to tell you to get there cause we got pretty lost ourselves, but its at the end of the market place! 

(By the way, if you are hungry right now, please refrain from looking at the photos below.)
Yummy-licious Foodspam!!!!!
Tiger Prawns!
THIS. THIS JUST MADE ME HUNGRY AGAIN. The sauce is god-like!
Squids!
Joey's hungry happy face.
&Of course not forgetting the handsome one.
(: 
 
Pretty much all of the photos I have on hand right now! Gotta crash soon, back to work in the morning tomorrow. Good night / morning lovely people,stay beautiful. X

No comments: