Friday, September 19, 2014

The Ship,

Celebrated Daddy Dearest's birthday at "The Ship" located at Nex, decided to give that a try because we've never eaten there before, we walk pass the place countless of times saying we will and besides their steaks looked AMAZING on the menu. So we finally did.

 Another shameless selfie, cause the soft skin mode is so good?!
 Mushroom Soup 
 Grilled Salmon(Mom's), potatoes/corn/carrots
 Black Pepper Steak, (Dad's) w Baked potatoes/corn/carrots.
 Grilled Rib Eye Steak (MINE ^^) , With half a lobster cause, LOBSTER SPECIAL!? Corn/carrots/potatoes.

------------

Every side dish seems similar, except the potatoes.......??? 

The loving two 

Food was good nontheless, probably about 6/10? Though the Steak wasn't as good as Astons.. I wonder why. Though I wouldn't eat there again, cause I think they're rather pricey for their standards, maybe when I feel a little richer that month I'd probably would haha.

Gonna head to bed now, attending an interview tomorrow with fingers crossed I'd get the job? So yeap, have a great Friday! X

No comments: