Monday, September 22, 2014

Family isn't an important thing, its everything.

Finally updating frequently, and it feels weird. But because I have a handy cam it I guess it gives me an excuse to? (: So I'm back from a crazy long weekend , what seemed like a 3 day long weekend. Spent my Saturday curling in pain, from cramps .... Ughhh I probably died for like an hour or so and my phone was dead , so I was practically dead for a few hours. Gladys came over to save me from my dead phone cause she took my wire home the night before. 

Joey came over as well later on, and everything was hectic after. Craziest night I've had so far this year.

So hectic that we only had one photo of the night. LOL

&This was the morning after, as you can see they only consist of me talking to Zavier on the phone and Joey getting really excited with her new soft toy pony she newly adopted the night before. 

------------------

Sunday was Gabby's Mom's birthday, so we all had a little preparation for her. Dinner made and served by Nick, the new master chef of the house! Food was yummy , had so much dessert after dinner I was close to puking. Haha Also, to celebrate the welcoming of my new camera we did our first vlog like we said we would if any of us had a camera, but excuse us if you can only hear us but not see us. LOL

Yummy tomato base Spaghetti
Onion soup, I think I liked the onions more hahaha
The full spread. Missing the Lamb racks, yummiest part of the dinner.
Classic family shot. 
Birthday Girl! (: 
Vanessa (:


Here's the first Vlog, must support abit ok? HAHA K I'm kidding. 


That's all for the weekends, hope guys had a great weekend as well! Time for Monday again, why are you back so fast. ):
Anyhow, stay beautiful pretty people. X

No comments: