Saturday, September 20, 2014

TGIF,

Scottie Bb ^^

Throwing back to Monday where Gabby and I went out to catch "The Maze Runners" ! Was being skeptical about the movie & was a little creeped out by the trailer as well. But after seeing tons of good reviews, I had to watch it!

Once again , SOFT SKIN MODE OR NOT THIS CAMERA IS THE BOMB!??!?!?
The movie was actually good? Not as scary as the thriller showed and now I can't wait to watch the next sequel!


-----------------------

&This was today, Gab got a surprise off day and Joey called for dinner. We ended up at Serangoon gardens. 

Joey being overwhelmed by the soft skin function just like I did, flooded my card with her selfies........
Gladys came to join us as well!

So yupp, thats more or less for today! Gonna have a long day later and I can't believe I agreed to spent the night out with the girls later as well...... have to crash now! Stay beautiful sweethearts. Have a great weekend! X

No comments: