Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Denim,

 Photos taken by : Desiree


Reminiscing the old days back at styledasher looking at these photos, I wouldn't deny that I miss being there singing out loud when its quiet and there were no customers to attend to. I miss that I get to be as crazy as my real self gets at where I work and my colleagues wouldn't judge me, but crazy times will have to end and its back to reality, I can't wait to graduate from school.

Still one of my favourite looks so far picked by Des, I still have to say, she has such a talent at fashion. She can practically rock any look she wants. I love jeans and I love them ripped, and this is the first floral top I own that I actually like. So putting this ensemble together really made me excited. Took these at the carpark next to the skatepark @ Somerset, still can't quite get the hang of posing for photos like that. But I'm glad these turned out well anyhow.

Its Wednesday morning now, and I can't believe its already mid-week again! Time seems to pass so fast lately and I can't keep track of everything and to keep up with everything. Well I guess its all part of growing up that we can't escape from, I'm pretty sure I'll get used to it, soon enough.

Alright, I have errands to run again in the morning, going to have an early night. Goodnight Beautiful people. X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the look!

Rachael Pong said...

Thank you sweetheart <3