Sunday, March 23, 2014

It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight,

(Excuse, the birthday selfie. )

This weekend , I turned 22. Time really flies, it felt just like yesterday when I turned 21.. and in a blink of an eye , I am another year older. Birthday resolutions? This year , I will accomplish finishing school, earn as much money and save as much as I can, TO STOP PROCRASTINATING AT EVERYTHING I DO , & most importantly be a better person. I have tons of flaws & honestly, you're gonna tell me "Who doesn't?" , but I really don't want to make that as an excuse for me to take for granted that I'll always be forgiven / given second chances because "everyone makes mistakes." 

That's just not it. In life we make mistakes yes, but we don't repeat them. Its not going to be "okay" anymore, if we keep repeating the things we said sorry for. Which in another sense, what was the point of the "sorry"? Anyone can say they're sorry for the things they've done, but it takes a different person to actually learn from it. &Time and time again, I've done that. It really does get quite irritating at a certain extent. 

&aside from that , I procrastinate alot. I've learned from one of my bff's that its annoying. She once told me, "There is no point in whining about the situation, if it's really too fucked up to continue , quit. If not, suck it up and get it over and done with. As a friend , I have to tell you that you procrastinate too much and its annoying." (not exactly that, but somewhere along the line) - now this, woke me up. Of course, at some point everyone does , but for me , its all.the.time. Which I can understand from her point of view. So now I've learned that its either I suck it up , or I quit. But most of the time , I suck it up. (Only the weak quit. haha okay I'm kidding) because I'm just too much of a coward to tell straight up I quit, also I find it illogical to always say I quit , right?  

So that is pretty much about it for the birthday resolutions. As for now , I'm just going to briefly sum up my Birth-date and celebration. I had a pre-celebration with the family, because they have foreseen that I would have plans on the actual day itself, and I was surprised with a handmade/ made from scratch Barbie jelly cake! Done by my talented Aunt, but I can't seem to find the full family photo we took and the one of the cake, no one uploaded it, sadly.




On the day itself, I had my date with me aka. Gabriel the bunny, who brought me out for the special day! (~Can you feel , the love tonight~) , who also...SURPRISED ME AT MY WORK PLACE THE NIGHT BEFORE TO PICK ME UP, and stayed the night. Although we didn't managed to finish our movie before we knocked out... Also, pardon the lack of visuals, because the smart me forgot to bring my memory card out, while lugging the entire camera bag out. Sometimes, I cannot believe myself over the stupid things I do.........



Dinner with the girls and their +1's at Vivo's JPOT! First time there, the waiting time was .. not over the top long. The food was, average I guess. But the company was , wonderful. I cannot ask for the better few to celebrate this day with. So if any of you have yet to try JPOT, I guess you should give it a try, because this.. was the first time I had my own steamboat pot to myself. 







That's basically it! I had a wonderful 22nd, thankful to all that celebrated with me. Also my dearest simaling , who got more than half of the year 2011 batch to sing me a birthday song over the phone and personally wish me one by one (cutest thing done by far haha). Next year when I turn 23, I'll hope for... the same happy feeling I had this year again (:

So thank you for reading, if anyone actually did lol. This is the most I've typed in the longest time. Over something, not so depressing. It has been a really tough few months, &I'm really glad its all good now, also thankful to all those darlings of mine that stood by me despite me being so depressed half the time. &If there's one thing I've learnt during these tough times, is that, you really should never take anything/anyone for granted, its true, that you don't know just how much something/someone means to you, until you realize you can lose it with a slip of a tongue, or finger. Think before you speak, words can hurt more than knifes sometimes. 

Have a good Sunday everyone. X

No comments: