Saturday, March 1, 2014

If you're a bird, I'm a bird.



 But who am I , to have the rights to get mad, and blame you for everything that has happened. I, can't say for myself that , I'm perfect, I'm full of flaws and no matter how sorry I am and how much I try to make up for it, it'll never be enough and I acknowledge that.

But there's just this bitterness in me, knowing I'm not good enough not because I don't try to, but because I know no matter how hard and how much I try, I never will. &This breaks my heart, because I want to be the best for you. I want to be perfect for you, because I know you deserve nothing less.

Anyhow, I want to thank you , for making me a better person, for telling me hard how much of an imperfect person I actually am, many times when I think I'm not. Because I deserve to hear the truth instead of lies, and the truth hurts. I know you want me to be a better person, not because of you or anyone else, but myself.



Though the only thing I know is how much I really love you. How much I really want you.





I know life hasn't been a bed of roses with me, but if you'll wait for me, I promise there will always be a rainbow.





I love you, everyday and always. X

No comments: