Monday, March 10, 2014

“'Cause waking up without you is like drinking from an empty cup.



"If its meant to be , it will be." , you said to her. It never was meant to be me , was it?
I don't know what to say or feel. I just feel like I'm the one caught in between instead, obstructing what might make you truly happy. I want to see you happy and that's all I ever wanted. Whatever move or decision we make now is going to hurt someone, but I don't want it to be you. I'd rather it be me. I want you to make a decision for yourself, not for anyone else. Not me, not anyone.

"Love isn't perfect. It isn't a fairytale or a storybook. And it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go. It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define, and impossible to live without. Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, and every second was worth it because you did it together."



Because everyday with you feels perfect, my day feels different, I'm , happy.

No comments: