Monday, July 4, 2011

Telling myself I'll be okay,even on my weakest days.

Would anything change if the people you met,never met you the same way? A lot has been on my mind,the good,the bad,happy or sad. Emotions rushing through every senses in my body,sometimes I feel too emotional to be near anyone. People leaving me just kills me somehow,knowing someone enters your life and will eventually leave later on,just isn't something I'm good at handling. The devastation I go through each time that happens,the fear I'll never ever get over. I hope everyone's weekend has been good so far,happy youth day to all those getting to enjoy the holiday. Monday blues no more for today. I can say my week has been more than I asked for.



The thing that's been keeping me home now,yes. My little tiny teevee,also the newly installed air-conditioner in my room! Staying home,will finally not be my last option anymore cause of these.











I'll get a little bit stronger.

No comments: