Sunday, July 10, 2011

Over the week,

So I found on my nuffnang just now,someone googled Joey's g12 pictures? LOL?!


Its been a long week and weekend,and its finally Sunday! So excited to go skating with the boy and co later on at pasir ris. Anyway,the week has been very very awesome I must say..BECAUSE! I passed my BTT! Which means I'm one step nearer to getting my drivers license,also I met cuzzie this week alot. Its been awhile since we spent like so many days like these together but that said,I haven't been meeting my hunniebunnies for quite sometime now. Happy side of it,I did just on Friday. Pajama party next week with those bunnies! Yay.




















Sushi tei with Boyf today! X


















After Jailbreaking her phone which we decided we should (cause she fell into the hands of my temptations HAHAHA),she Hellokitty-fied it. 




 Like whut man. 
Buddy! 

Anyway I'm really excited for skating tomorrow! So imma go pack my things for later now,goodnight guys! I hope y'all had a good week! X

No comments: