Monday, July 18, 2011

&Sometimes life locks me out,

Times where in life,you feel so distant to things/people you used to think so important of. Then you realized your effort made wasn't recognized. Things don't feel the same,but then again,change is a constant. So my weekend was super,super fulfilling,I went to meet up the hunnie bunz at DBG on Saturday with Gab and Scottie stayed over for the night and so did my boy. &He caught a pink bunny for me! Perhaps not really caught,but we tried so hard. So the nice young man working there decided to give it to us. (: Sunday was good,the boys finally came home and they got the chance to meet Buddy! Everyone loves him now,or probably Alden just wants a piece of him for dessert.


Okay so while scanning through my old 256 mem Sd card,I found a video of Caden when he was so much younger! How cute,he was so into high school musical!

Anyway,have to crash now. Early morning tomorrow,goodnight guys!

No comments: