Sunday, July 31, 2011

Like no other,


So I had a really fun week plus weekend,big credit for that goes to my sweetheart boy. Who came to pick me up after my placement classes the other day with @xoangeline ! Then we had a movie marathon the very next day, "Wu xia" and "Bridesmaids" pretty awesome shows. Had steamboat also on Friday night with the hunniebuns at my place,so school's starting on Monday and I'm halfway through getting ready for it. Excited yet not again,something IS utterly wrong with me. Nonetheless , how thankful I am to have such a sweet boy who made my weekend and week a good one before school officially starts. And therefore I have to sleep now cause I'm going to have to wake up bloody early tomorrow. ): Goodnight guys,I hope y'all had an awesome weekend too. X

No comments: