Sunday, September 12, 2010

When you say nothing at all,


The sweetest little boy on earth,apart from my Cookie boy.
Meet Go-Go,my Godson. (:

Brought Gogo out for a swim today at Pasir Ris Farmway! Which was a huge experience,
That poor boy doesn't know how to swim,while all the others could. &He started getting
restless,then he went around disturbing the other dogs. He should really learn how to swim!
Brought him Vivo City's Pet Safari later on,got him a new leash. &Quite a number of snacks,
Oh and Beeps got him a new bag to carry him around,and he has this sneak preview action
everytime he sticks only his little head out of the hole of the bag. Brought him back to meet
girlgirl later on,a girl version of my cookie boy! But way smaller,she has such a small face.
Also she has a phobia of leashes and getting out of the house,but she has a fetish for bushes!
Anyway,she's one sweet little girl too. She loves giving kisses,but she's just a little timid now.
Hopefully we'll get her out of her timid shell soon,she looks like a Basenji Hound!
Headed home after,with lessons at 830 tomorrow and I'm still wide awake. Great.
Alright,I'm gonna get some shuteye now. I really need to,goodnight everyone.


















































With this feeling I have,its more than words can explain.

No comments: