Sunday, September 5, 2010

All or nothing at all,

Today's finally the 5th of September,time to put to show what I've been training for
in the past three months of so. 2:15 pm,Crown Center.
Feeling alittle of everything right now,the day hasn't been good.
Stress and panicking at the moment,over steps and movements.
&I have less than 10 hours of sleep,recalling at the last moment.
Double turns were a successtoday. On pointe and demi-pointe.
Hopefully the balance will be there till after my exams later.
Must not screw up pirouettes and dance studies later,and unseen?
I feel so panicky now. Alright shall go get some shut eye now,
goodnight sweethearts. Love y'all. (L)

What ifs.
What if I didn't make this move,
what if I didn't take this step,
what if I hadn't said this,
what if I hadn't done that,
what if I had the chance to do it again,
what if I hadn't given my best.
I feel really really tired,I've tried.
we are all trying,we all just have to be there for one and for all.
Isn't that the reason why we're a whole together? and it just feels weird if one's not there?
Because each and everyone of you,has a special place in this little heart of mine.
Even though,its really,really small.

No comments: