Monday, September 27, 2010

So what,even if I do?


Something,which I lack,so much of.

This page has been left blank,for the past week. Work work and definately,more work.
Skipped lessons for two weeks,so its a big need to be at lessons this Saturday again.
I think I've lost the blogging bug,I don't find the urge to blog anymore.
&I'm losing the kick. My mind's been in a whirl,its not focused,lost and confused.
I can never seem to concentrate,I'm distracted half the time. 1:16 am,
and I have to give training at 1130 am tomorrow. Work's good today at HG mall,
Sam was being a total retard doing her bouncy kitty nonsense,had supper with her and co.
Life's been pretty good,at least I think it is. Hopefully,what I think isn't just what its made
out of. I hear of it,I feel pretty upset for you. Somehow I knew,it was going to happen.
Though its been a long while,but I still feel a tinge of sadness inside.
I can't feel the happiness I should be feeling,or would be feeling. Like I said I was,
Indeed my mind is in a whirl. I can't figure out till now,what I need and what I want.
The need to have and the good to have. The difference between the two,have I learned?
I had so much to realise,so much to understand and so much to fucking accept.
Its the 27th of September today,and hereby I wish you a Happy birthday,
if you ever see this. Hope you'll have a good one,like you did last year.


So much is going through tonight,I need to let my mind rest for now.

No comments: