Friday, September 10, 2010

When there's no where left to fall,

Cause nobody wants to be the last one there,
and everyone wants to feel like someone cares.

Today sums up with one word,Fun.
&I finally met up with LimYenton today,the last time I met her seems years ago.
Accompanied Jacq to get her pretty little bling bling on herself&she's one happy girl now (:
Rehearsals were fun today and pretty much as always. I love my pretty ballerinas,
all of em' cause they bring such joy and laughter during rehearsals that makes me wanna
go on and on for rehearsals even though it maybe so tiring. (: Lessons tomorrow at 11,
I should totally head to bed now,my eyes are really closing. I feel so dead,
I find nothing interesting to blog about anymore. Life is getting so mundane.
Its 2:10 am right now,its the time of the night where insomnia used to act up.
Where the thinking goes beyond where its suppose to go,I say I don't. But actually do I?
When its totally a lie,when I deny that it never really crosses my mind.

&btw,I miss you Mandy Wong.




This girl,is (L).




Because feelings fade and people change,
that nothing ever really stays the same.

No comments: