Saturday, July 4, 2009

You're not sorry,

This is the last straw,don't wanna hurt anymore.


Friday,
TGIF.
Schooled,was rather slack,
but well i finshed outlining my final piece,
gonna finish up with shading and outlining in pen,
Maths was fun! for first time in my life,
with Roxy and marilyn. (:
Esther was being annoying,haha. KIDDING.
So after school stayed back awhile for some last min chinese thing,
then Roxy's dad gave Ry and me a lift to Compass,
Thanks Roxy!
Met up with BB and Roxy again at mrt,
then headed to FEP for some shopping,
Had pasta for lunch,
walked around,met up with Jomama&Claymo,
Send Roxy off,Taka for bb's stuff.
Then Cine,met up with Skyler tay,Cindy&Hansa.
Camwhored. (:
Met up with Cally Belly for awhile,
walked to Cathay to meet up with Asshole,
Mcflurry! :D
Thanks lah Ass,and for Lword too!(:
Trained home with BB and Asshole.
Alright,some photos from Jomama's,
Still more,when i got those from BB's.
Don't siaosiao,BB one is CHINATOWN CAM. (Y)
Okayz,tuition now. Bai!






The one's from BB's Chinatown Cammy, (:












I swear,uploading all these pictures is fucking tiring!
Okay finally i'm like done,Gonna pop dead on bed now.
Nights! (:

All this time I was wasting,hoping you would come around,
I've been giving out chances everytime and all you do is let me down.
And you can tell me that you're sorry,but I don't believe you baby like I did before.

No comments: