Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Crazier,

Threatens don't work on me mummy,
Get a fucking life,i swear you're on my last nerve.
&i fucking don't bother if you wanna sit behind me and watch me use my com,
Because it does not affect me anyway,you can sit there as long as you want.
I DON'T CARE OKAY,I REPEAT,I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

Cut my allowance all you want,or don't give me for all i care.
Let me starve,let me be an African poor kid,until i can see my own rib cage,
without even having to breathe all the way in,
Then i shall thank god for having such a mum like you. (:
I appreciate all that you've done,for letting me starve,
Threatening me all your entire fucked up life,
Not trusting your fucking own daughter,having to doubt her forever.
yeah,thanks for everything,i FUCKING appreciate it.
Mummy you are the best. (Y)

Ya right,fuck off lah hor.
Crazy Bitch. _l_

No comments: