Monday, February 9, 2015

We'll be strangers if we see this through,

Would you take away my hopes and dreams, and just stay with me?



Good morning Monday, the weekends are finally over. Last week was hectic, but all in good fun I'd say. Hope your week ended on a good note? Just submitted my third assignment for the term, all this writing is doing me good I guess. As I complete my assignment today, I realised that I've learnt so much from this.

I must say, I really enjoy Sunday nights. Lying in bed, typing out what's on my mind, which I hadn't manage to the last time I wrote here. I have been good, or rather I've been alright. Heart strings pull every now and then but no, I'm not delusional. Everything is quite complex, I had no idea one's heart could bear so much until today. You know? We're two peas in the same pot, but sometimes being in the same pot doesn't mean you know what's really going on in that pot. But I'm getting tired, I really am. It isn't any longer that I can carry this around heavy heart around, its like keeping a secret. Well as the saying goes, "Two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead.". Paper can never keep in a fire, one day you'll learn.

But I am truly thankful for my queen of my life, she's my inspiration that all women can be brave and strong. She's my pillar of support, without her I wouldn't be holding on till this very day. I cannot be more grateful I have her as my mom. She's showed me that there could be so much more in life. The world never stops spinning for anyone and no one is indispensable. Can't wait to graduate from school earn a good living, and let her enjoy her life she deserves, along with my king.

So goodnight for now, early bird caught the worm and its time for a movie, cuddling, then bed.

You know cuddling can be quite the same with soft toys, cause they'd let you cry the shit out on them. But I kid, I enjoy cuddles quite the same with people and dogs, god I love dogs, I've always loved dogs. - still my favourite line from the movie, and for now.

Alright, Happy Monday beautiful people. X



All my senses come to life
While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again

'Cause you are the only one
And all my friends have gone to find
Another place to let their hearts collide

Just promise me you'll never leave again, 
cause you're the only one. 

No comments: