Saturday, February 7, 2015

Courage will follow, when faith takes the lead.


"You worry too much kid, its going to be alright."


Taking a breather of fresh air as the weekends approach again. I would say the blogger app on the Iphone does do me alot of convenience. Having go for a crazy night of grocery shopping on my own right now would sound like something sane, but well. What's a 23 year old got to do on a Friday night now, of course drowning in white sheets and watching a movie then sleeping in. But it just doesn't feel like it tonight.

I have completely sorted out my thoughts for this post, but just as I clicked to update the page brings me a fresh white page of blank and emptiness. Just like my mind. A lot of words were gathered in my head, like a script I was so ready to read out loud, but just as I stand to speak they disappear. Sitting down in the park with my hood on, maybe this would be a good place to figure what I was going to say. Penning down thoughts can be so hard sometimes, anyone wanna take me in for the night? God why am I the old one among friends.

So I caught "Jupiter Ascending" awhile ago, I must say that I love dogs, I've always loved dogs. Favourite line from the show, and it couldn't be more true. Still waiting to catch the Wedding Ringer, my life just seems to be completely surrounded by movies and work. Sometimes I wonder where I'd find all the things to write in my assignments when I'm so blank coming to update my blog. Also, not forgetting to mention that I went for a trial at singasong.com with Angeline to try out a professional song recording session she was invited for. We were flustered on the day itself having no time to prepare what we were going to sing and nothing seemed to work for either of us, cause our song genres varies too wide. To find out what we really sang in the end, stay tune to her blog!

Boy was I blown away by the "photoshopping" skills they did with our voices and the editing after we recorded, I knew there were such things, I just didn't know what kind of magic they did. &I must say I am addicted to it. So after such a good week, it has arrived at the weekends again, which I dread the most. Its so weird how I used to look forward to them, and now I just, hate them. Lets just hope they pass as fast as they come.



So tonight with a partially heavy heart, Goodnight lovely ones and have a great weekend. X

No comments: