Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rain rain go away, come again another day.



Its a rainy Tuesday morning / Monday night. A little nonchalant, though so stoked for X-men this week! Finally? I've waited long enough for this episode to arrive and its finally here. Back to work later again as usual and its likely almost half a days work for me, spent the weekends with Gabby and I must say I'm very thankful for his company. Oh! and I've also finally met my little chubbs precious niece who is now walking already? She grows up so fast and is heading to kinderland in December, say whut!? School at the age of 1! What was I doing at the age of 1, probably watching too much tv.

Anyhow, the past few weeks have been rather good. Everything is going well, also I've yet to mention I sang live for the first time on stage......... that actually made me realise I actually have stage fright. In case you guys don't know I sing for a hobby.

&I want to actually side track because , I'm feeling sleepy right now and hungry. I'm going to hunt for food. Will talk about my experience soon, since I have nothing to blog about and I want to keep those as memories. Goodnight , keep warm X




"I look at you , and I'm home."

No comments: