Thursday, May 1, 2014

Denim X Rip ,



Armed in : Ripped denim jeans // Floral crop top // Grey Croc Slip ons // Leather Tote 
- All by styledasher.
Photo Credits - Desiree

Happy Labor Day! Finally ended the month of April and entered the month of May, everything has been in a routine and I honestly find it too mundane. Not because I don't enjoy what I'm doing but for the fact that, I'm doing too much of the same thing. Reason for this would be work, had a moving out sale for the past week , EVERYTHING SEEMED SO TEMPTING, but still, bored of that place. Other than that, finally back to class and I FEEL SO OUT OF PLACE, why are the kids so good at this now (Sigh).

Happy thing about this week is, its a public holiday today! which also means, NO CLASSES! (pops champagne , throws confetti!!!!!) Gonna catch spider man later with Gabby, can't wait.

On a side note, met my korean bff today for some girl time with her and her aunt! Who happens to be so hippie and cute? haha I don't know how amused I actually am to see someone of age still so cool and stuff. Also I met the most adorbs puppy today called 'bambam' ! Pebbles has finally found her brother , too bad she didn't get to meet him today. But here's a photo of me and the little furling with credits to Roxy for taking it! Though I apologise for the pixilated photo, due to dark lighting!


&Finally got about to replace Pebbles cage with a new play pen! More pictures when I get the chance to snap em'. Though she has upgraded to a playpen instead of a cage, I can't wait for the day when she gets upgraded to the baby door, so she doesn't have to be confined even when I'm not home. Super disappointed on how my Mom changed her mind last minute about the baby door due to my Dad's humongous fear of dogs after spending such long and happy times with Pebbles&Scottie...... *inserts gazillion sad emojis here.

Okay , I'm going back to my pretty little liars, WHO EVER WATCHES THEM AREN'T YOU EXCITED FOR SEASON 5!?

I honestly don't know why I type so much shit here when I know I'm the only person reading this. lol -.-

Goodnight Sweethearts. X

No comments: