Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I don't know what to caption my post,


"Life isn't always romantic. Sometimes, its realistic. Sometimes, things don't work out the way you want them to." - Pretty Little Liars.

Tuesday, yet again. 1:28am. Back from a long but pretty relaxed week, which I had obviously done nothing much. Except for bringing Scottie to finally check what is actually going on with his skin, and it appears that he has bacteria infection. &Also met up with the cuzzy wuzzy to help out with her online webstore (which you can check out here+ I get to visit little bb A! Whom I haven't met since she turned a month old, I'm such a bad Aunty. &I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES WITH HER *INSERTS SAD EMOJI , even when I saw them again the next day. Seriously bad Aunty. Well, hopefully I'll have more time now so I can visit her more often. 

This week is going to be an intense one, have so much to do but yet again so little time. Excited, yet again nervous / worried / scared / overly stressing myself out. All these emotions all at once. 

Start of this week has been alright, Monday was a few hours ago, but I had it spent pretty well I guess. Alright, I'll head back to RavensWood&try not to freak myself out too much while watching it. Goodnight. X 


I know how much it means nothing now, but I am not going to deny how much it will still affect me.

No comments: