Thursday, March 14, 2013

OH HEY.

Been so busy recently its so hard to even take a break and rest! Everything has been on rollercoaster mode since Bebe arrived,I'm finally an Aunty now! To my really sweet niece , Ada. Also,been teaching more this month as I really have to step up on my savings and cash flow,ITS SO HARD GROWING UP! :<

At the same time,its the month of MARCH....
celebrations in 2 days time,I'm still not halfway there. I really need help. Thankfully,I have a bunch of really sweet friends,behind the scenes and my ever so lovely boyfriend for the help they're giving me,or so I heard..... :) I'm pretty excited for this weekend though,get to see all the people I love at the same time! Besides,its been quite awhile since I had a celebration. But oh well,everyone seems to be excited to be celebrating the fact that I'm growing up and old. THEY ARE SO READY TO PLANT RESPONSIBILITIES ON ME. Anyway,to take away all those crap I've been typing for the past 5 minutes,here are some photos from the time I've been gone!









Not forgetting,the precious little one! 








& The "Petting Zoo" or so they call it. 


Till then! Xoxo sweethearts <3 p="">

No comments: